-
December 4th, 2007, 05:24 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I got a lot of hate messages in my mailbox here. Some of these messages were really nasty. i will be back , but my board will be deleted. I am doing lot better now. Hey RA I haved missed you alot.
-
December 4th, 2007, 05:26 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
These were new members who did this to me.
-
December 4th, 2007, 05:44 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
<font size="6">.................WHAT!!!!???</font> [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
you shoulda let us know, pete... [img]frown.gif[/img] *huggggs*.... we would have taken care of these morons for you... i'm sorry that happened... you've been here a long time... longer than me even... but... you're NICER than i am... i would have made them curl up in a fetal position and cry for their mothers for fucking with you.... [img]eek.gif[/img]
and if anyone tries that here on MY board... i will kick their freakin ASS, and that's a promise.... *HUGGGS you*.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
December 4th, 2007, 05:50 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
RA , They have been pretty quite since I told them friends of mine in Washington DC are reading there messages.
-
December 4th, 2007, 05:53 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
well. THAT's good... i'd hate to have to get out the old broomsick, ream these assholes, then throw them off my board... well ok... i'm sort of a bitch... lol. so maybe i wouldn't HATE it.... but i'm sure SOMEONE would.... *EFG*....
i'm glad you're doing better and back around... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
December 4th, 2007, 09:37 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Dude....ignore them. You can also block them too. I always figured it was more fun to stick around to piss the fuckers off than to let them win and leave. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 4th, 2007, 08:04 PM
#7
Inactive Member
i need not comment here on this...anyone who knows me knows how id handle this situation...ive been around awhile myself...
-
December 5th, 2007, 01:34 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Pete! You CANT delete your board! I LOVE all
those recipes being right at hand!
It was probably the assholes I had problems with
at our board....GGGGRRRRRRRr...Ill help you RA!
I have 2 broomsticks on hand!
I am glad to see you back Pete! I have missed you! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
December 5th, 2007, 01:55 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Mrs G. It was not those fools who gave you problems. If you want my board to stay I need everyone to post recipes ASAP.
-
December 5th, 2007, 02:50 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
I posted a couple. I can't find the one I am looking for though. I have no clue where I put it. [img]eek.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks